Baby Boomers: Here’s Your Road Map
to a Happy Retirement — Handed to
You on a Silver Platter!
- Avoid the Nursing Home — Remain Healthy for Life
- Don’t Run Out of Money When You Need It Most
- See How to Provide for Your Family’s Future
Are you a baby boomer — born between 1946 and 1964?
If so, perhaps you’ve been looking forward to your “golden years.” Unfortunately, for many baby boomers, those golden years are rapidly losing their sheen.
Fewer than 25% of those who turn 65 will have enough money saved for retirement. And even those who manage to save enough to retire comfortably face other looming problems.
Because despite living longer, older adults often suffer from chronic, costly health issues such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, heart disease, and diabetes. Nearly 1 in 4 seniors on Medicare exhaust ALL their assets and life savings before they pass away.
So it wouldn’t be surprising if you shared some of these top fears of older adults (according to a survey conducted by the Boomer Project):
- Losing your independence
- Declining health
- Running out of money
- Not being able to live at home
- Forced to be cared for by strangers
Unfortunately, all these fears combine to become a disturbing reality when seniors are forced into nursing homes to live out the remainder of their lives.
About 3.3 million Americans were housed in nursing homes during 2013 — that’s 1 in 7 people. And that number will continue to rise over the coming years as more baby boomers hit their elderly years.
Award-winning journalist Nancy Reynolds and financial expert Barbara Rockefeller know the harsh economic, financial, and health-related realities baby boomers face.
So they teamed up to write a book designed to guide consumers through the major issues affecting seniors today. It’s called
Baby Boomer Survival Guide: Live, Prosper, and Thrive in Your Retirement.
This 368-page guidebook is comprehensive and easy to understand — and covers all necessary financial, healthcare, and lifestyle-related considerations you might face as you age.
Baby Boomer Survival Guide,
you’ll quickly get the facts and resources you need to protect yourself and your loved ones in areas such as:
- Staying healthy — both mentally and physically
- Long-term healthcare and Medicare
- Optimal retirement age and Social Security filing strategy
- Intelligent investing
- Housing and reverse mortgages
- Wills and trusts
- Best places to live based on income
- And much, much more
Newsmax finds this guidebook so helpful, they’ve pulled out all the stops to get a copy of it into your hands immediately.
Claim Your Copy of
for Less Than Five Bucks!
It’s true . . .
Baby Boomer Survival Guide
(which sells for $19.95) is yours for just $4.95 today — a generous 75% discount. Plus, shipping and handling are FREE!
In this useful and practical road map to retirement, you’ll discover:
- How to not just survive, but thrive in your older years — with information from the nation’s leading doctors and anti-aging specialists . . .
- Simple ways to save on prescription drug costs . . .
- Recommended health screening tests to protect you against cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart disease, and other leading killers . . .
- A guide to choosing assisted living facilities and nursing home care — and planning for serious or catastrophic medical emergencies that could deplete your life savings . . .
- Practical tips to help pick a health plan, make decisions about supplement insurance, and avoid Medicare- and Obamacare-related scams . . .
Baby Boomer Survival Guide
doesn’t just cover health-related issues. You’ll also see:
- Best places for boomers to live, based on cost of living, crime, weather, and more . . .
- Wills, trusts, advance directives — what do you really need to know?
- 11 key rules for investing success (see how to avoid catastrophic losses) . . .
- Planning for inheritance and estate taxes . . .
- Should you retire abroad, downsize, or get a reverse mortgage?
- Social Security optimization strategies to get the most from what you’ve earned . . .
- What you should do after you retire (hint: retiring early is dangerous to your health) . . .
- How to avoid outliving your savings . . .
- And much, much more . . .
And we’re going to throw in a few bonuses for you as well . . .
3 FREE Bonus Reports to Make Sure You Stay
Healthy, Avoid the Nursing Home, and Dodge
the Major Killer Diseases and Disablers
Your First Bonus Report:
The Anti-Alzheimer’s Diet
Alzheimer’s forces many thousands of Americans into nursing homes. And since advancing age is the number one risk factor for the disorder, baby boomers are at high risk. Harvard-trained neurologist Richard Isaacson, M.D., has devised a program that not only prevents Alzheimer’s, but also helps combat the devastating brain-wasting illness once symptoms appear.
In this FREE Bonus Report, you’ll find:
- The most important risk factor you can control to avoid Alzheimer’s . . .
- The little-known memory benefits of coffee . . .
- Easy lifestyle and dietary changes to keep your brain functioning at its peak . . .
- Whether your memory lapses are normal — or signs of Alzheimer’s disease . . .
- And much more . . .
Your Second Bonus Report:
Foods That Can Save Your Eyesight
No one wants to lose their sight — or the independence that goes with it. Despite the aging process, you can find simple ways to protect your vision, and stop or reverse the progression of eye diseases like cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
In this second FREE Bonus Report, you’ll discover from the nation’s leading medical specialist in nutritional ophthalmology:
- The easy “glare test” to determine if your eyes are getting adequate nutrition . . .
- 10 important foods — and seven key supplements — for your eye health . . .
- How statin drugs for high cholesterol may damage your eyes . . .
- Two simple eye exercises to improve your vision . . .
- And more . . .
Your Third Bonus Report:
Cancer-Proof Your Body
Cancer is the second leading cause of death in America today. Dr. Chris D’Adamo has done extensive cancer prevention research, and discovered specific simple steps you can take to dramatically cut your chances of developing this dreaded disease.
In your third FREE Bonus Report, you’ll find:
- Why you should avoid eating liver, oysters, and certain nuts . . .
- The four “magic” spices that protect your body against cancer . . .
- How that daily low-dose aspirin helps more than just your heart . . .
- Two tasty beverages to boost your cancer defenses . . .
- And many more simple strategies to protect you from the Big C . . .
Plus, You’ll Get 3 Issues of Health Radar
We’re also including a 3-month trial to Health Radar. This advisory newsletter draws from the most respected medical doctors, clinics, universities, and journals. This combined “brain trust” brings you health news and guidance you can trust.
Within the pages of this popular Newsmax Health newsletter, now in more than 150,000 homes, you will receive powerful strategies to fight back against the leading killer diseases and debilitating or painful conditions. You also get easy solutions to protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills, and sky-high medical costs.
During your 3-month trial to Health Radar, you’ll also have access to the archives of more than 50 past issues. This way, you can look up any health topic online. Search for information about arthritis, bone health, cancer, diabetes, digestive issues, heart disease, memory and brain health, and harmful drugs. Everything from A to Z!
So let’s recap . . .
You’ll not only receive the $19.95
Baby Boomer Survival Guide
for just $4.95. You’ll also receive three FREE Special Reports worth a combined $54 and 3 trial issues of the respected monthly newsletter Health Radar.
Don’t leave the best years of your life to chance — retire in comfort with the help of the sound advice you’ll find in your copy of this highly recommended guidebook.
You can’t even buy lunch anymore for $4.95. But now you can receive a book that will become your premier road map to retirement.
Claim your deeply discounted copy of
Baby Boomer Survival Guide,
your three FREE Special Reports, and 3 issues of Health Radar now — all for less than five bucks. Just click the link below.