Mainstream media has tried to silence her in vain, driving the #1 talk show host
out of radio. But there’s no denying . . .
Tough Times Require Tough Love
For the last 30 years, Dr. Laura Schlessinger has been a compassionate mentor and often controversial confidante to millions of readers and listeners across America. Every day, men and women from all walks of life and all ages eagerly seek her advice, clinging to every life-changing word. She’s loved and adored, hated and reviled — and her insights and advice have saved countless marriages, families, and friendships.
Dr. Laura faces life head-on.
She believes in creating her own happiness and in good old-fashioned morals, ethics, and commonsense. Now, in her explosive NEW bestseller, Love & Life, she dishes out advice as only she can: in her famous tell-it-like-it-is, blunt and gutsy style — the voice millions of loyal followers have come to love and depend on to change their lives and find their own happiness.
Love & Life is so good — the stories and advice so juicy — we’ve reserved a FREE COPY of this new bestseller just for you — simply because you’re a loyal Newsmax reader. Claim your FREE BOOK here. You won’t be disappointed, because . . .
Dr. Laura dishes out her BEST no-holds-barred, tough-love advice in this highly anticipated, long-awaited book.
Love & Life is a compilation of Dr. Laura’s best and most beloved gold-star advice on the biggest issues surrounding marriage, parenting, relationships, values, health, and money. Whether her advice makes you blush or makes your blood boil, she’s always spot-on. Follow Dr. Laura’s take-no-prisoners advice and your life will change for the better!
Rest assured, this isn’t just another self-help book full of the same old impossible, unrealistic, or downright crazy advice — the kind of book that sits on your shelf collecting dust. And, it’s not a know-it-all talking head like you see on TV today — so-called experts spewing trite advice to people who pile on the drama for ratings, making a joke out of real problems.
Instead, Dr. Laura’s giant NEW volume is packed with concrete “YES THAT MAKES SENSE WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?!” solutions every man and woman can apply to their lives — kids, too.
Every story is real and relatable, and every ounce of advice is thoughtful, smart, and mind-blowing at times — but always direct and doable. She holds nothing back! You won’t get this kind of tough-as-nails, “buckle up baby” guidance anywhere else.
At the same time, Dr. Laura brings calm to chaotic and conflicted lives. Follow her advice and you could see results almost instantly. You’ll be happier and less-stressed, able to finally enjoy life to the fullest — no regrets. Love & Life is like having your own personal therapist to guide you through all the ups and downs and twists and turns life takes — only the advice is golden, not sugar-coated, and it’s FREE!
Claim your FREE COPY of Love & Life here.
This is a MUST-READ for anyone who struggles with relationships, parenting, health, and more . . .
Susan B. wrote to Dr. Laura in appreciation of her advice, stating, “Thank you for being a moral anchor in the wakadoodle world.”
CLAIM YOUR FREE BOOK HERE.
See what else her loyal listeners, callers and readers are saying:
“You are a light in the darkness — keep it up.” — Kathy
“Thanks for all that you do for those of us who can’t see our way out of the forest.” — Maureen
“Your insight and yes, sometimes blunt approach is exactly what many of us need to wake us up.” — Michael
30 Years’ Worth of Shocking “Must-See” Advice
In Love & Life, Dr. Laura, the #1 relationship talk radio host and bestselling author, delivers page after page packed with provocative yet no-nonsense advice on doing life and getting it right.
This latest blockbuster bestseller, Love & Life, is jampacked with 30 years of her top-tier advice along with thought-provoking new insights and guidance.
Meet the infamous Dr. Laura
Nothing Is Off-Limits
Like it or not, Dr. Laura lays down the law. Her controversial positions, rooted in ethics and morals, have been silenced by mainstream media and special interest groups – simply because they disagree with her points of view.
But that’s not stopping her!
Love & Life holds nothing back. You get Dr. Laura in all her unvarnished glory on sensitive topics like . . .
“I phoned your show today and you saved my marriage, and probably in a very real sense, my life.” — Chris
- Feeling distant from your spouse? Try powdered sugar and sprinkles — nope, it’s not what you think but it is completely sweet. It’ll turn your relationship around faster than a speeding bullet! Page 30
- Why “we grew apart” is a pathetic excuse for a failing marriage. Page 30
- When you could care less about sex . . . the real difference between men and women and how they crave intimacy differently. Find your fulfillment on page 35
- Get past too tired for sex — YES, the impossible really is possible! Simply focus on this. Warning: If you don’t get on board your husband will be looking for love in all the wrong places. Page 36
Don’t wait! Claim your FREE COPY of Love & Life right now. Click here.
- Considering remarrying? Prepare to be shocked. Why you should think about “R&R” instead because heading into a second marriage with young children, says Dr. Laura . . . is the instant kiss of death. Page 45
- Why Dr. Laura is absolutely convinced most divorces don’t need to happen. Page 47
- Attention texting spouses: STOP. It’s bad for your marriage. Follow Dr. Laura’s simple advice on page 21 instead for a blissful marriage.
“Dr. Laura, you have changed my family’s life for the better. You’re my hero!” — Nick
- Are you prepared to give your child what he or she needs instead of giving into demands and tantrums? Check out the 10 commandments of parenthood on page 54. (HINT: it starts by not being part of what Dr. Laura calls a “despicable trend.” Happening right here, right now.)
- ADD, ADHD: are you guilty of placing a “trendy diagnosis” on your kid? Find out on page 59
- Struggling with the idea of being a stay-at-home mom? Dr. Laura gives you all the inspiration you need to make the one decision you’ll never regret. Page 79
- How to take down a bully. Dr. Laura’s powerful advice for parents — what to do and what NOT to do. Page 96
“You give me the strength and courage to do the right thing.” — Bonnie
- Comforting someone you love who’s not willing to change. Try Dr. Laura’s “spaghetti and meatballs” method. Page 157
A FREE COPY of Dr. Laura’s blockbuster new book has been reserved in your name.
Claim it before the powers that be censor it and try to pull from the shelves! Click here.
- Are you an ostrich? Don’t want to face your own problems so you find someone else with problems to focus on? Try the techniques on page 160 to take life by the horns.
- How to make people who are upset feel better — for real. Surprise, surprise . . . it doesn’t include sugar-coating the truth but doing this one thing instead (Even though it sounds harsh, give it a try — it really works!) Page 178
“I can’t tell you how much your help has meant to me. My family is closer than ever, and I just wanted to say thank you!” — Heather
- How to properly fix a rift — and sincerely say you’re sorry. See how Dr. Laura says you can crush that apology and repair the relationship. BUT . . . here’s the one thing you should never say or you’ll just dig a deeper hole. Page 112
- No more dreading holidays or get togethers! Let Dr. Laura be your guide to handling conflict, critical comments, arguers, bimbos and druggies — and save your sanity at the next family gathering. Page 125
- Forgive and forget right? WRONG! Dr. Laura says: use this tactic instead to get past the hurt and move on. Page 126
- Worried because you’re not crying after having experienced a huge loss like the death of a loved one? Relax, it’s normal. But if feelings of guilt have set in, ask yourself this one question to help you get past it. Page 137
PLUS story after story from years of calls, letters, and emails . . .
The story of the caller who learned Dr. Laura’s “responsibility gives you power” lesson — at just 5 years old! Page 82 . . .
How a 10-year-old girl learned a lesson about values the hard way. Page 149 . . .
Years ago, “Jennifer” made a terrible decision to abort a child. Now she’s living with unfathomable regret, shame, and remorse. See how Dr. Laura brought this young woman back from the brink. Page 151 . . .
Plus, many more shocking, surprising, and heartstring-tugging stories — all inside your FREE COPY of Dr. Laura’s blockbuster new Love & Life!
THIS IS A MUST-SEE
SPECIAL BONUS AFTERWORD
96 Kinds of People Who Hate Dr. Laura (and Dr. Laura Loves It!)
This is a special bonus chapter in the book you can’t miss! Blogger Ken Paris from Everything Must Go compiled a list of all types of people Dr. Laura has ticked off over the years — and it’s not exhaustive but it’s HUGE. Here’s a sneak peek at this sometimes funny, often shocking, and always offensive-to-someone list.
You or a loved one could be on the list if you . . .
Like to imagine you’re engaged even though there’s no ring and no date . . .
Raise your kids in America but still want your children beholden to foreign traditions . . .
Think aborting a child is better than giving the child up for adoption or raising the child . . .
Are a man who doesn’t want to pay for everything on every date . . .
Are a wife who withholds sex from your husband . . .
Want to be a surrogate womb, or egg or sperm donor for a family member or friend . . .
Want to intentionally raise a child without a mother or a father . . .
Are an adoptee raised by a decent family and are seeking out your biological parents or siblings . . .
Think quick, light swats on the tush are child abuse . . .
Tell your spouse about an affair that ended just to hurt your spouse or lighten your guilt . . .
Really believe addiction is a disease . . .
Think it’s a great idea to give your child a sibling . . .
Hook up with a date using online dating or matchmaking services or apps . . .
Believe in midlife crises . . .
Insist breastfeeding should be done in any public place without a blanket or covering . . .
Hate tattoos and think no one should get them . . .
If you think there’s only snowflakes on this list, you’re in for a whopping big surprise. Just wait until you see #1 on page 197 — that’s two-thirds of the population of America!
Claim your FREE BOOK now to see if you’re on “the list.”
<<Warning: the complete eye-opening and downright shocking list might make you squirm a little — but it’ll make you laugh a lot guaranteed! >>
The amusing, hysterical, and even shocking list starts on page 197.
Through all the eye-opening, shocking, and gasp-worthy moments, you can be absolutely certain of this . . .
In a world where ethics and morals are vanishing and the rules are being rewritten every day, Dr. Laura sticks to her guns. Whether she’s giving advice on marriage or morality, divorce or disappointment, kids, extramarital affairs, sexual escapades, addiction, bullying, loss, broken friendships, or entitlement . . .
Love & Life is your “guidebook to living” packed with simple-to-use, not always easy-to-hear solutions on every page — they will dramatically improve your quality of life. No matter what your situation, Dr. Laura has the answer.
Hurry! For a limited time only, you can get
Love & Life
Through this exclusive limited time offer, you can get a FREE COPY of the blockbuster new
Love & Life
from Dr. Laura FREE — compliments of your friends at Newsmax. To claim your FREE copy of the book, just subscribe, or renew your subscription, to Health Radar by selecting one of these options:
- One-Year of Health Radar for $39.95
(print and digital)
Receive Love & Life FREE!
Health Radar brings you all the latest medical advances and easy-to-use strategies to help you get and stay healthy and feel more energetic. You get the best in traditional medical treatments and conventional medications as well as critical insights and information on alternative treatments and medicines — all backed by studies and science. Topics cover weight loss, allergies, gut health, cancer, depression, pain, joint health and so much more. Health Radar helps you get healthy and STAY healthy!
- Two-Years of Health Radar for $69.95
(print and digital)
Receive Love & Life plus The Secret Life, FREE!
The Secret Life: A Book of Wisdom From the Great Teacher by Jeffrey Katz with Alys Yablon Wylen ($14.99 value, yours FREE!)
- Why true wisdom (and personal and financial success) come not from our public persona in life, but from our secret thoughts and actions . . .
- Maimonides’ 5 core concepts that can help you change not only your life, but also contribute significantly to the world at large . . .
- 3 reasons why older adults are the most ideal practitioners of “the secret life” (and why volunteering can literally be a matter of life and death for seniors) . . .
- How to use your relationships to strengthen your connection with the Divine, live longer and healthier, and feel more satisfied with your life . . .
- The critical importance of finding the “middle path” when it comes to both charitable giving and dealing with challenging life situations . . .
- Why you need a higher calling no matter how old you are right now . . .
- And much, much more . . .
- Three-Years of Health Radar for $89.95
(print and digital)
Receive Love & Life, The Secret Life, plus The Laughing Cure, FREE!
The Laughing Cure by Dr. Brian King ($24.99 value, yours FREE)
Dr. Brian King is a psychologist and stand-up comedian whose humor therapy seminars are attended by more than ten thousand people each year. In The Laughing Cure, King combines wit with medical research to reveal the benefits of laughter and humor on physical and emotional health.
King’s language is humorous and uplifting, and his advice is backed by science. Studies featured in The Laughing Cure show how laughter lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, boosts immune systems, and triggers endorphins. They show how laughter relieves depression, and even makes us more productive, loving, and kind.
The tips and techniques featured inside can be used for current conditions and as preventative medicine. Through humor and science King explains why much-talked-about but little-understood methods of therapy such as laughter yoga actually work and how we can better incorporate humor into our lives.
Very few doctors have the ability to heal the way that King does; his method is cheap, easy, and chemical-free. Even fun! This wonderful, transformative, and provocative read shows how — and why — laughter saves lives.
There’s NO RISK and NO OBLIGATION!
If you’re not satisfied there’s no risk and no obligation to continue. No matter what you decide, you get to keep your FREE book and every issue of Health Radar you’ve received.
Act Now! Get your FREE BOOKS
with your subscription to Health Radar.
YES! I’m ready to get the best of Dr. Laura’s no-holds-barred advice on everything from marriage and parenting and sex and affairs to friendship and family values. Please send my FREE BOOK, Dr. Laura’s Love & Life — a $25 value — right away. Start my Health Radar subscription for the term selected below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to Health Radar comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.