The Baroness of Blunt
or the last 30 years, Dr. Laura Schlessinger has been a compassionate mentor and often controversial confidante to millions of readers and listeners across America. Every day, men and women from all walks of life and all ages eagerly seek her advice, clinging to every life-changing word. She’s loved and adored, hated and reviled — and her insights and advice have saved countless marriages, families, and friendships.
Dr. Laura faces life head-on.
She believes in creating her own happiness and in good old-fashioned morals, ethics, and commonsense. Now, in her explosive NEW bestseller, Love & Life, she dishes out advice as only she can: in her famous tell-it-like-it-is, blunt and gutsy style — the voice millions of loyal followers have come to love and depend on to change their lives and find their own happiness.
Love & Life is so good — the stories and advice so juicy — we’ve reserved a FREE COPY of this new bestseller just for you — simply because Newsmax, which publishes Dr. Laura's columns, believes her wisdom is vital for you and your family. Claim your FREE BOOK here. You won’t be disappointed, because . . .
Dr. Laura dishes out her
BEST no-holds-barred, tough-love advice
in this highly anticipated, long-awaited book.
Love & Life is a compilation of Dr. Laura’s best and most beloved gold-star advice on the biggest issues surrounding marriage, parenting, relationships, values, health, and money. Whether her advice makes you blush or makes your blood boil, she’s always spot-on. Follow Dr. Laura’s take-no-prisoners advice and your life will change for the better!
Rest assured, this isn’t just another self-help book full of the same old impossible, unrealistic, or downright crazy advice — the kind of book that sits on your shelf collecting dust. And, it’s not a know-it-all talking head like you see on TV today — so-called experts spewing trite advice to people who pile on the drama for ratings, making a joke out of real problems.
Instead, Dr. Laura’s giant NEW volume is packed with concrete “YES THAT MAKES SENSE WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT?!” solutions every man and woman can apply to their lives — kids, too.
Every story is real and relatable, and every ounce of advice is thoughtful, smart, and mind-blowing at times — but always direct and doable. She holds nothing back! You won’t get this kind of tough-as-nails, “buckle up baby” guidance anywhere else.
At the same time, Dr. Laura brings calm to chaotic and conflicted lives. Follow her advice and you could see results almost instantly. You’ll be happier and less-stressed, able to finally enjoy life to the fullest — no regrets. Love & Life is like having your own personal therapist to guide you through all the ups and downs and twists and turns life takes — only the advice is golden, not sugar-coated, and it’s FREE!
This is a
for anyone who struggles with relationships, parenting, health, and more . . .
Susan B. wrote to Dr. Laura in appreciation of her advice, stating, “Thank you for being a moral anchor in the wakadoodle world.”
See what else her loyal listeners, callers and readers are saying:
15 Years’ Worth of Shocking “Must-See” Advice
In Love & Life, Dr. Laura, the #1 relationship talk radio host and bestselling author, delivers page after page packed with provocative yet no-nonsense advice on doing life and getting it right.
This latest blockbuster bestseller, Love & Life, is jampacked with 15 years of her top-tier advice along with thought-provoking new insights and guidance.
Life is too short not to fill it with blessings. But relationships have as many ups and downs as a rollercoaster. That’s why communication is so important — right along with learning to let go of electronics.
Yes, folks, Dr. Laura says put down those phones, stop Facebooking and Instagramming and connect face-to-face.
Right now, you can get Dr. Laura’s new book, Love & Life — a $24.99 value — FREE!
Don’t wait! Claim your FREE COPY of Love & Life right now. Click here.
Nothing Is Off-Limits
Like it or not, Dr. Laura lays down the law. Her controversial positions, rooted in ethics and morals, have been silenced by mainstream media and special interest groups – simply because they disagree with her points of view.
But that’s not stopping her!
Love & Life holds nothing back. You get Dr. Laura in all her unvarnished glory on sensitive topics like . . .
“I phoned your show today and you saved my marriage, and probably in a very real sense, my life.” — Chris
- Feeling distant from your spouse? Try powdered sugar and sprinkles — nope, it’s not what you think but it is completely sweet. It’ll turn your relationship around faster than a speeding bullet! Page 30
- Why “we grew apart” is a pathetic excuse for a failing marriage. Page 30
- Get past “too tired for sex” — YES, the impossible really is possible! Simply focus on this. Warning: If you don’t get on board, your husband will be looking for love in all the wrong places. Page 36
- Considering remarrying? Prepare to be shocked. Why you should think about “R&R” instead, because heading into a second marriage with young children, says Dr. Laura, is the instant kiss of death. Page 45
- Why Dr. Laura is absolutely convinced most divorces don’t need to happen. Page 47
- Attention texting spouses: STOP. It’s bad for your marriage. Follow Dr. Laura’s simple advice on page 21 instead for a blissful marriage.
“Dr. Laura, you have changed my family’s life for the better. You’re my hero!” — Nick
- Are you prepared to give your child what he or she needs instead of giving in to demands and tantrums? Check out the 10 commandments of parenthood on page 54. (HINT: It starts by not being part of what Dr. Laura calls a “despicable trend.” Happening right here, right now.)
- ADD, ADHD: Are you guilty of placing a “trendy diagnosis” on your kid? Find out on page 59
- Struggling with the idea of being a stay-at-home mom? Dr. Laura gives you all the inspiration you need to make the one decision you’ll never regret. Page 79
- How to take down a bully. Dr. Laura’s powerful advice for parents — what to do and what NOT to do. Page 96
“You give me the strength and courage to do the right thing.” — Bonnie
- Comforting someone you love who’s not willing to change. Try Dr. Laura’s “spaghetti and meatballs” method. Page 157
- Are you an ostrich — unwilling to face your own problems so you find someone else with problems to focus on? Try the techniques on page 160 to take life by the horns.
- How to make people who are upset feel better — for real. Surprise, surprise . . .it doesn’t include sugar-coating the truth but doing this one thing instead. (Even though it sounds harsh, give it a try — it really works!) Page 178
Family, Friends & Relationships
“I can’ tell you how much your help has meant to me. My family is closer than ever, and I just wanted to say thank you!” — Heather
- How to properly fix a rift — and sincerely say you’re sorry. See how Dr. Laura says you can crush that apology and repair the relationship. BUT . . .here’s the one thing you should never say or you’ll just dig a deeper hole. Page 112
- No more dreading holidays or get-togethers! Let Dr. Laura be your guide to handling conflict, critical comments, arguers, bimbos, and druggies — and save your sanity at the next family gathering. Page 125
- Forgive and forget, right? WRONG! Dr. Laura says: Use this tactic instead to get past the hurt and move on. Page 126
- Worried because you’re not crying after having experienced a huge loss like the death of a loved one? Relax, it’s normal. But if feelings of guilt have set in, ask yourself this one question to help you get past it. Page 137
PLUS story after story from 30 years of calls, letters, and emails . . .
The story of the caller who learned Dr. Laura’s “responsibility gives you power” lesson — at just 5 years old! Page 82 . . .
How a 10-year-old girl learned a lesson about values the hard way. Page 149 . . .
Years ago, “Jennifer” made a terrible decision to abort a child. Now she’s living with unfathomable regret, shame, and remorse. See how Dr. Laura brought this young woman back from the brink. Page 151 . . .
Plus, many more shocking, surprising, and heartstring-tugging stories — all inside your FREE COPY of Dr. Laura’s blockbuster new Love & Life!
96 Kinds of People Who Hate Dr. Laura (and Dr. Laura Loves It!)
This is a special bonus chapter in the book you can’t miss! Blogger Ken Paris from Everything Must Go compiled a list of all types of people Dr. Laura has ticked off over the years — and it’s not exhaustive but it’s HUGE. Here’s a sneak peek at this sometimes funny, often shocking, and always offensive-to-someone list.
You or a loved one could be on the list if you . . .
- Like to imagine you’re engaged even though there’s no ring and no date . . .
- . . . Raise your kids in America but still want your children beholden to foreign traditions . . .
- Think aborting a child is better than giving the child up for adoption or raising the child . . .
- Are a man who doesn’t want to pay for everything on every date . . .
- Are a wife who withholds sex from your husband . . .
- Want to be a surrogate womb, or egg or sperm donor for a family member or friend . . .
- Want to intentionally raise a child without a mother or a father . . .
- Are an adoptee raised by a decent family and are seeking out your biological parents or siblings . . .
- Think quick, light swats on the tush are child abuse . . .
- Tell your spouse about an affair that ended just to hurt your spouse or lighten your guilt . . .
- Really believe addiction is a disease . . .
- Think it’s a great idea to give your child a sibling . . .
- Hook up with a date using online dating or matchmaking services or apps . . .
- Believe in midlife crises . . .
- Insist breastfeeding should be done in any public place without a blanket or covering . . .
- Hate tattoos and think no one should get them . . .
- If you think there’s only snowflakes on this list, you’re in for a whopping big surprise. Just wait until you see #1 on page 197 — that’s two-thirds of the population of America!
Claim your FREE BOOK now to see if you’re on “the list.”
The complete eye-opening and downright shocking list might make you squirm a little — but it’ll make you laugh a lot guaranteed!
Through all the eye-opening, shocking, and gasp-worthy moments, you can be absolutely certain of this . . .
In a world where ethics and morals are vanishing and the rules are being rewritten every day, Dr. Laura sticks to her guns. Whether she’s giving advice on marriage or morality, divorce or disappointment, kids, extramarital affairs, sexual escapades, addiction, bullying, loss, broken friendships, or entitlement . . .
Love & Life is your “guidebook to living” packed with simple-to-use, not always easy-to-hear solutions on every page — they will dramatically improve your quality of life. No matter what your situation, Dr. Laura has the answer.
Hurry! For a limited time,
you can get Dr. Laura's Love & Life, a $24.99 value, absolutely FREE!
Through this exclusive limited-time offer, you can get a FREE COPY of the blockbuster book Love & Life — compliments of your friends at Newsmax. To claim your FREE copy of the book, just pay $4.95 shipping and handling and you’ll also get:
Three Exclusive Reports
A $45 Value — Yours FREE
Longevity – The Secrets to a Long Healthy Life — $14.95 Value
We all want to live a long and happy life, but in order to make the most of our extra time, we need to be healthy enough to enjoy it. In this special report, you will learn simple tips to slow the aging process, learn the longevity-boosting value of sleep, how to avoid being prescription dependent, and much more. Make the most of your golden years and be there for the ones you love most.
Love, Sex, Relationships, and Marriage for Boomers — $14.95 Value
Dating, intimacy, little blue pills… What once was something left for the younger generation, baby boomers are now enjoying while finding new vitality in their lives. Our special report will give you tips tricks and tactics to navigate the new world of dating, the importance of intimacy at any age, and even tips on having a happy marriage. Getting the most out of life is something for all generations.
Life Strategies to Maximize Your Happiness — $14.95 Value
Happiness comes in many forms, but sometimes we don’t always see them. From the simple pleasures of an orderly house to the power of positive thinking, our special report will show you the way to finding happiness. We even cover harder-to-tackle subjects like dealing with a broken heart or ways to improve chronic pain. No matter your situation, happiness is just around the corner.
That's not all! You will also receive . . .
- 4 FREE MONTHS of Health Radar
(print and digital)
Health Radar brings you all the latest medical advances and easy-to-use strategies to help you get and stay healthy and feel more energetic. You get the best in traditional medical treatments and conventional medications as well as critical insights and information on alternative treatments and medicines — all backed by studies and science. Topics cover weight loss, allergies, gut health, cancer, depression, pain, joint health, and so much more. Health Radar helps you get healthy and STAY healthy!
And . . .
- 3 FREE MONTHS of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report
(print and digital)
Every monthly issue brings you the latest from cardiologist Dr. Chauncey Crandall, including all the top strategies for keeping your heart healthy. You’ll receive information you can use immediately to help prevent — even reverse — heart disease. Plus, you get Dr. Crandall’s BEST advice for living symptom-free, drug-free, stress-free.
Dr. Crandall is a top cardiologist in Palm Beach, Florida, but at the age of 48, Dr. Crandall suffered a massive heart attack which changed his life. Now he’s sharing all his best strategies and advice for fighting high blood pressure, high cholesterol, chest pain, and more.
If you’re not satisfied, there’s no risk and no obligation to continue. No matter what you decide, you get to keep your FREE book and every FREE TRIAL ISSUE of Health Radar and Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
I’m ready to get the best of Dr. Laura’s no-holds-barred advice on everything from marriage and parenting and sex and affairs to friendship and family values. Please send my FREE BOOK, Dr. Laura’s Love & Life — a $24.99 value — right away. I pay just $4.95 for shipping and handling. I'll also get 3 SPECIAL REPORTS — a $45 value — as well as 4 FREE MONTHS of Health Radar — a $14 value — and 3 MONTHS of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report — a $13 value.
That’s $97 worth of FREE GIFTS with this special offer.
Get Your Book and FREE Gifts Now — A $97 Total Value
Simply fill out the form below to claim your:
- FREE BOOK, Dr. Laura’s Love & Life — a $25 value!
- 3 FREE SPECIAL REPORTS — a $45 value!
- 4 FREE TRIAL ISSUES of Health Radar — a $14 value!
- 3 FREE TRIAL ISSUES of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report — a $13 value!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscriptions come with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of each subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.