How the “table wine of the South” . . .
Became one of the biggest natural health breakthroughs of the century.
It is the most consumed beverage on the planet after water — and more than half of Americans have it in their kitchen cupboards.
Long thought of as something grandma sipped from a dainty cup . . . served to ladies wearing white gloves . . . or poured ice cold from a pitcher on a sweltering summer day . . . tea has become a red-hot superfood.
And it’s not just the leaves that appear to hold magical healing powers but the flowers, roots, and bark, too.
Five thousand years ago — long before grandma had her kettle on the stove — ancient Egyptian physicians put tea’s medicinal healing powers to work.
During medieval times, tea was believed to lower the risk of developing all kinds of health ailments, including heart disease, respiratory troubles, skin ulcers, wounds, stomach problems, insomnia, and more.
Today’s medical experts know the ancient healers were onto something.
Scientific research has shown nature’s new superfood, which comes in all kinds of flavors and colors, can help:
- Lower the risk of heart disease and stroke . . .
- Support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels . . .
- Ward off disease-igniting inflammation . . .
- Keep away viruses, colds, flu, and superbugs . . .
- Lower the risk of diabetes and cancer . . .
- Ease throbbing back pain . . .
- Boost calorie burning to help you lose weight . . .
- Curb insatiable sweet cravings . . .
- Increase energy levels . . .
- Reduce visible signs of aging and reverse the aging process . . .
- Calm an upset, bloated, gassy tummy . . .
- Kick constipation to the curb . . .
- Strengthen your bones . . .
- And much more!
You’re about to discover the magical powers of tea and see why this delightful beverage is fast becoming
the new superstar of natural healing.
Packed with powerful, disease-fighting antioxidants, tea’s healing
powers are remarkable.
Affectionately called the “table wine of the South,” this zero fat, zero calorie, zero sodium, sip-it-slow-and-savor-it hot or cold beverage is a powerful healing elixir.
Not only can you drink tea for good health, but you can also . . .
Cook and bake with it . . . slather it on your skin . . . even clean your house with it.
With 3,000 varieties and hundreds of ways to use it, you’ll never get bored!
Doctors and medical researchers have discovered what herbalists have been saying for centuries:
Tea has remarkable healing powers — and it’s not just the wildly popular black and green teas. There are 3,000 varieties to choose from, so you’ll never get bored!
Stacks of research shows teas contain the same disease-fighting antioxidants and nutrients found in fruits and vegetables. These include:
- Catechins to help bolster your body’s immune response
- Flavonoids, which may help fight allergies, carcinogens, inflammation, and viruses
- Tannins to help keep artery-clogging plaque away to prevent heart attacks and strokes
- Polyphenols that protect the body from damaging free radical attacks
- Theaflavins, which appear to have anti-viral and anti-cancer powers
. . . and that’s just for starters!
A stunning 3,000 published studies have examined tea’s health-promoting compounds . . . and their extraordinary health benefits.
Black, green, white, red, yellow . . . no matter what color the tea, you’ll find a powerful health benefit to go with it. Here’s a sneak peek:
This cancer-fighting antioxidant in tea may help lower the risk of developing cancer.
One study found that women who drank 2.5 cups of tea a day
lowered their risk of rectal cancer by a stunning 60%!
Boost Your Heart Health
Studies show having three or more cups of black tea a day may help lower the risk of heart disease and stroke. Still other research shows that by drinking as little as one cup a day, men and women can lower LDL cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Black tea isn’t the only superstar here. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) showed when Japanese researchers observed 40,000 middle-aged men and women who drank two cups of green tea a day . . .
lowered their risk of cardiovascular disease as much as 33%
compared to those who drank less than a half a cup a day.
Stabilize Your Blood Pressure
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported one particular tea packs a powerful punch to lower blood pressure — and counteract the effects of a high-fat meal.
Lower your odds of becoming a diabetes statistic. Research from 50 countries around the world and reported in the British Medical Journal showed this dark tea may help keep diabetes away!
With the dizzying array of teas lining store shelves . . . How do you know which delivers the biggest health boost?
It’s easy! Everything you need to know is in bestselling author Cal Orey’s The HEALING POWERS of TEA. Right now, through this exclusive offer, you can get this blockbuster book from Orey’s “Healing Powers” series — absolutely FREE! ($15.95 value)
Click here to claim your FREE BOOK.
Inside The HEALING POWERS of TEA, Orey gives you the latest scoop on tea from doctors, researchers, and tea authorities. These experts reveal the incredible, super healing powers of all kinds of teas — from black, green, white, and red teas to fruit teas, fine teas, specialty teas, herbal teas, and tisanes.
PLUS, look for the White and Green Tea Exfoliating Facial for skin that looks and feels amazing.
Not only does this blockbuster tea book detail the incredible and diverse health benefits of dozens and dozens of different teas . . .
But you also get the medical research to support health claims — so you know you can trust this book to steer you right.
The HEALING POWERS of TEA is LOADED with tea “cures” . . . You could heal everything from arthritis to kidney stones.
You’re going to love the 50 tea “cures” you can whip up in your own kitchen with the recipes in The HEALING POWERS of TEA. Don’t delay even one more minute to claim your FREE COPY. Supplies may be very limited due to paper shortages.
Click here to order now.
Each “cure” reveals which tea to use for each specific ailment . . . what to mix it with to boost its healing power . . . how long to steep it . . . and the quick lowdown on why it works.
Page after page, you’ll discover home remedies for everything from allergies and anxiety to back pain, burns, and colds . . . to insomnia, constipation, and cavities . . . as well as muscle spasms . . . stomachaches . . . dermatitis . . . sore throat . . . sinusitis . . . and many more common health ailments.
The HEALING POWERS of TEA
is a giant volume of natural healing that may help you
avoid store-bought pills, ointments, syrups, and serums.
Your FREE BOOK is your easy-to-read, go-to guide for finding the right tea in the right combination with herbs, fruits, and spices, and in the right strength — so you can help bolster the health benefits even more.
This is one book that won’t sit collecting dust on the shelf. You’ll turn to it time after time for tea “cures” you can trust!
Calm itching, sneezing, coughing, watery eyes from allergies!
Simply choose one of these two teas and add a little honey. Isn’t that a whole lot better than allergy medicine that can make you groggy? Page 157
Drink away anxiety.
One teaspoon of black or white tea leaves is all you need — along with this one little-known secret for steeping the tea. Page 158
End throbbing back pain with nature’s anti-inflammatories.
The secret to relief may be hidden in this tea’s ability to increase blood flow to the brain. Page 159
Stave off a cold!
An 8-ounce cup of black tea with a touch of honey does the trick. Wait! You must make sure you drink it this many times a day to ensure it works. Page 161
Bid goodbye to bloated belly, heartburn, and gas!
A 1-ounce cup of this tea infused with one of these two tummy-calming herbs can soothe intestinal distress fast! Page 164
Poop free and easy again — no pain, no strain.
Caffeine in black tea is the secret weapon! It contains more than other popular teas to stimulate your system.
What’s the catch? You must use two tea bags and steep it for the exact amount of time shown on page 171. Still need an extra boost? Add this kind of tea for greater pooping power.
Look what else is in your FREE BOOK
Dozens of Tasty Tea Recipes
White Tea Spring Rolls
These crisp and bright spring rolls tempt your tastebuds and surprise with a subtle hint of tea that brings this Asian favorite to a new level.
Apple Chamomile Tea Cake
Warming scents of apple and cinnamon mingle with the flowery essence of chamomile creating a comforting dish you’ll want to share.
Blackberry Sage Lemonade
Tea doesn’t have to be sipped by itself. Infuse with bursting berries and leafy herbs to create a thirst-quenching refresher perfect for a hot day.
Scallops in Black Tea Marinade
This fish recipe is easy to follow and has an earthy, California coastal vibe to it. Black tea imparts an unexpected bit of complexity to this dish.
You’ll also enjoy recipes such as:
- Mini Buttermilk Biscuits
- Almond Tea Cookies
- Strawberry Banana Tea Muffins and Chai
- Cinnamon Tea Chocolate Bark
- Royal Chai Tea Chocolate Mousse
- And so much more!
Packed with modern day “cures,”
The HEALING POWERS of TEA
also reveals surprising facts such as:
- Which tea is best when it comes to cancer-fighting, disease-squashing powers — green, black, white, oolong, herbal, or fruit? No more guessing!
- How to cool hot flashes with a tea loaded with isoflavones. Page 115
- Help heal wounds with Hippocrates’ favorite tea! (Great for allergies, sore throats, and upset stomach, too.) Page 114
- Stop a nagging cough with the tea Native Americans swore by for respiratory infections, colds, and flu. Page 113
That’s not all! You’ll also:
- Discover the surprising story of how the tea bag was accidentally invented. Page 24
- Get a front-row seat to what the tea experts drink! Page 38
- See why nutrition labels on tea are completely deceiving. Page 44
- Uncover why you should never mix this popular herb with chamomile tea — it could raise your blood pressure and speed up your heart rate. Page 45
- Get the little-known facts about fermented black tea (kombucha). Sure, it can boost your immunity and kick up your energy levels BUT . . . before you drink it, read the warning no one ever tells you about in your FREE BOOK. Page 57
Here’s another hidden benefit of this tasty drink: Tea is a weight loss wonder!
Did you know . . .
Black, green, and white tea all come from the same Camellia sinensis plant? Harvesting, production, and oxidation are what makes them each different.
Tea is a dieter’s best friend and Dr. Oz agrees!
Mounting evidence reports compounds in tea can help you blast unwanted fat and extra pounds. Yes, TEA — not some crazy, useless diet pill, plan, patch, or shake.
Find out which teas are the best for shedding extra weight around all your trouble spots, including your belly. Order your FREE BOOK here!
Medical doctors believe the robust polyphenols in tea are powerful belly fat blasters. When these antioxidants team up with caffeine . . . your metabolism gets revved up, and guess what? Off comes the weight!
Sipping tea also staves off hunger pangs so
you feel less hungry, banish bloat, and get a boost in energy.
The HEALING POWERS of TEA
will help you to discover the best teas to help you drop weight, satisfy hunger, and curb cravings.
- Get the straight scoop on which herbal teas help you lose fat even faster and easier — not just any tea works to whittle the waist.
- Discover which two tea varieties make a tea-riffic herbal diuretic ideal for shedding extra water weight.
- Lose up to 7 pounds on the 3-Day Tea Fast — get the simple menus starting on page 141.
There’s so much to discover in Cal Orey’s The HEALING POWERS of TEA, Newsmax is giving you this popular book FREE.
Drink more water, lose more weight?
According to University of Illinois health researchers, increasing your water intake by the amount revealed on page 138 of your FREE BOOK can help you . . .
Consume over 2,000 fewer calories. Who says you need to drink plain, boring, tasteless water to benefit? Drink TEA — it works!
You’ll not only discover the benefits of black, white, and green tea, but you’ll also get the scoop on red tea, oolong, yellow tea, rooibos, herbal teas, and tisanes, plus specialty teas, fruit teas, and more.
- Discover how drinking this type of tea can help you ditch unwanted calories, fat, and sugar — and squash your cravings for sweets. Page 146
- Ready for a good night’s sleep? Chamomile is a popular choice, but so is the tea on page 117.
- “Go” with greater regularity and ease — try these tasty, fiber-rich teas! Page 117
- Maintain a healthy memory and stave off age-related brain issues — research shows tea works! Page 148
- Build strong bones and lower your risk of fractures and breaks.
- Drinking tea has been linked to a 30% lower risk of hip fractures in men and women age 50+. Page 149
- Why not to drink black tea all day long if you’re in this age group. Page 150
- Power up the healing properties of tea with this sweet ancient nectar hiding in your kitchen cabinet. Page 152
Order your FREE BOOK now! Click here.
Look at everything you get in your FREE BOOK,
The HEALING POWERS of TEA
- 50 tea “cures” — home remedies for arthritis, dermatitis, anxiety and constipation, muscle spasms, memory lapses, warts, and more.
- Do-it-yourself beauty recipes for hair highlights, puffy eyes, foot soaks, and more.
- Great ways to detox, refresh, clean, polish, and de-stink your home — remove stains from sinks and toilets, too!
- Dozens of delicious, tea-infused recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
- Five-day “health-boosting” menu plan.
- At-a-glance “cheat sheets” for picking the right tea for what ails you.
- Fast-glance charts of tea types and their health benefits.
- Quick guide to pairing teas with desserts.
- Best teas for every decade of life and their health benefits.
- Fascinating personal teatime stories from author Cal Orey.
- And more!
Claim Your FREE Book
With This Special Offer!