The Key To Vibrant Health For All Generations
Is In Your Kitchen . . .
Anise, bay leaf, garlic, parsley, turmeric, and more — for thousands of years, herbs and spices have been praised for preserving and flavoring food, as well as preventing and curing illnesses.
The latest research reveals that the seasonings already in your pantry — or easily found fresh in your supermarket or garden — can lower your risk for cancer, heart disease, and obesity.
This A-to-Z guide catalogs the most popular and versatile herbs and spices, drawn from the Mediterranean Diet but suitable for any diet plan. You will learn how to harness herbalism to heal your body and mind.
In the pages of
The Healing Powers of Herbs and Spices
you will discover how you can naturally:
- Bring abundant zest to your table while lowering your cholesterol, balancing your blood sugar, and revving up your metabolism — at any age!
- Ward off colds and flu, banish a hacking cough, and even ease PMS or menopause woes, by adding tasty plant therapy to your favorite food or drink.
- Lessen your anxiety and boost your mood with aromatic natural ingredients found in dried and fresh flavorings.
- Soothe aches and pains without harmful side effects — and trigger feel-good endorphins — using sweet and savory garnishes, including edible flowers.
- Create in-home spa treatments using the same herbal potions featured at luxury spa resorts.
With over 50 taste-tempting recipes, along with personal stories and fascinating historical anecdotes on medicinal uses dating back to biblical times,
The Healing Powers of Herbs and Spices
is your go-to guide for embracing limitless energy and healthy longevity while feasting on memorable meals full of mouthwatering aroma and deliciousness!
Here are just a few of the herb-a-licious recipes:
Cinnamon Rolls with Allspice Glaze
These easy-to-make rolls are guaranteed to please anyone with a sweet tooth. This version is sweet and spicy, Serve warm with tea. It’s a gift from nature’s herbal garden.
Couscous with Apricots and Toasted Cumin
This recipe is worth dishing up — it brings you the exotic tastes of the East. The mixture of herbs and spices, plus a dash of honey and lemon, are sure to please even the most discerning palate.
Shrimp with Wild Rice Cakes and Roasted Pepper-Dill Aioli
Bright and fresh, this recipe is the perfect complement to a summer night. A mix of dill, mustard, and garlic creates a complex but light flavor profile that pairs great with a crisp white wine.
Herby Tostadas with Cilantro Sauce
Packed with crunch and zesty cilantro sauce with a spicy flavor and healthful kick, this quick and satisfying dish is ready in a snap and is perfect for an outdoor meal.
And so much more!
Get all of these revitalizing recipes and improve your health the delicious way when you take advantage of our special offer.
Normally this NEW book retails for $16.95, and it’s a steal at that price, BUT . . .
Through this exclusive direct-from-the-publisher offer, you won’t pay a dime for the book. All we ask is that you cover $4.95 shipping and handling.
Hurry, order today while supplies last and you’ll also get a “Health Library” starting with 3 FREE BONUS HEALTH REPORTS:
FREE BONUS REPORT #1 ($9.95 VALUE):
Get Natural Relief for Crippling Back Pain
Wake up without back pain . . . hit the golf course and swing without wincing . . . or take a walk without thinking, “Oh my aching back.” Now you can enjoy relief with doctor-approved remedies you’ve never tried before!
Inside your FREE REPORT you’ll discover the most common and surprising causes of back pain along with proven ways you can relieve your aching back.
- The hands-down BEST exercise to alleviate back pain that works for long-term chronic sufferers, too!
- Surprising cause of sciatica is a simple case of this. (You’ll never guess what it is, or the simple 2-second home remedy that can fix it!)
- Discover how Greg got rid of 90% of his back pain simply by increasing his intake of this hydrating beverage and mixing in one teaspoon of this essential mineral.
- Could “ozone therapy” banish your back pain? 82-year-old Sheila tried it when shots and surgery failed. She swears by it and no longer uses a walker!
- 10 most powerful natural therapies for back pain that rival NSAIDs.
When you send for your FREE COPY of The Healing Powers of Herbs and Spices, we’ll also send you . . .
FREE BONUS REPORT #2 ($9.95 VALUE):
Stay Away From Dangerous Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
Inflammation is a natural part of healing and affects all of us — whether it comes from a bug bite, sprain, virus, or disease. Reaching for an anti-inflammatory drug is a popular option . . . but with their dangerous side effects, they may not be the best choice.
Inside your FREE BONUS REPORT, you’ll discover everything you need to know about inflammation and its effect on the body. Plus, you’ll discover:
- Why popular NSAIDs could delay healing — and increase the risk of a heart attack by 31%!
- The world’s best natural anti-inflammatory — no prescription required.
- The best time to take bromelain — the inflammation-fighting enzyme in pineapple shown to deliver calming relief.
- How to ease joint pain with 2 natural alternatives — they’ve been proven safe and effective in study after study.
Hurry, send for your FREE BOOK today because, for a limited time, we’ll also give you a third FREE BONUS REPORT in your “Health Library” . . .
FREE BONUS REPORT #3 ($9.95 VALUE):
Incredible Plant Extract Is the ‘Elixir of Life’
It is known as the “elixir of life” yet chances are, you’ve never heard of it. The small, creeping plant known as gotu kola has been used for 5,000 years and is a staple in Ayurvedic medicine. It’s easy to see why . . .
Gotu kola has antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, making it an ideal go-to during times of rampant flu, colds, and viruses. Loaded with healing compounds, vitamins, and minerals, it helps heal wounds, ease anxiety, and prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, among a long list of other health benefits.
Inside your FREE REPORT you’ll discover . . .
- How this herb can help you stay alert and focused by day . . . and yet lull you right to sleep at night.
- Got vein troubles and suffer from edema? Use gotu kola to improve circulation and reduce leaking of fluid from the veins.
- Too much wine last night? Gotu kola helps protect the lining of the stomach from toxins like alcohol and can provide protection from gastric ulcers.
- Wound won’t heal? Researchers found burn wounds treated with gotu kola healed far better than untreated burns — and they’ll heal faster.
Since we didn’t want to stop with your FREE BOOK and 3 FREE BONUS REPORTS, as part of this special offer, you also get . . .
A 3-Month, Risk-Free Trial
Each month, the popular newsletter
provides you with the latest studies, updates, and medical advancements in conventional and alternative medicine.
With interviews from guest medical experts, you’ll find
packed with easy-to-apply strategies to help manage, even ward off:
- Memory loss
- Weight gain
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- And many other health conditions
Cover to cover
is packed with practical tips, strategies, and helpful hacks that can help:
Eliminate your health worries . . .
Keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor’s office . . .
Protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs…
And add many years of robust health and vitality to your life — and the lives of your loved ones . . .
And remember, you’re under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar.
Hurry! Claim your FREE copy of this must-have book!
In this day and age, when any illness can strike without warning, you want
on your side — delivered directly to your email inbox — or your door — every month.
No matter what health issue you or a loved one may be coping with . . . or which health issues you’re worried about . . . every issue of
newsletter is an outstanding source of useful suggestions to help you enjoy a healthy, active life.
Remember, through this special offer you’re under NO obligation to continue with Health. Your trial subscriptions are 100% RISK FREE!
over the next few months at your leisure — while you’re enjoying a cup of coffee or sitting down to relax.
Use the tips, strategies, and insights to improve your health and the health of your loved ones.
If for any reason you’re not absolutely thrilled with the health-recharging information you’ll find in every monthly newsletter, just let us know within the first 90 days.
No matter what you decide, you keep the FREE BOOK, and 3 RISK-FREE TRIAL ISSUES to
that you received in total. Absolutely FREE!
It’s our way of thanking you for giving the newsletters a try. How’s that for fair?
It’s so easy to get started and remember, your subscription is RISK-FREE. All you have to do now is say YES! Don’t miss out on this incredible time-limited offer.
Claim Your Free Book Today
YES! Please rush my copy of
The Healing Powers of Herbs and Spices
for just $4.95 to cover shipping and handling. Plus email me my bonus reports immediately and start my 3-month trial subscription to Health Radar.
With This Special Offer
You are under NO obligation to continue your subscription. Your subscription is risk-free. And again, regardless of your decision, the book, special reports and issues you’ve received are yours to keep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your trial subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Health Radar. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.