50+ Secrets That Could
Save You Thousands!
Medicare Secrets You Need to Know!
- Save BIG on must-have medications
- Eliminate the hidden charges on your Medicare plan
- Get world-class coverage for pennies a month
- Don’t get denied procedures!
- Reduce costs, increase coverage
- And much more!
Every day, over 10,000 Americans will become eligible for Medicare, but most of us don’t even know the basics. When do I enroll? What does it cover? Do I need Part B?
You could watch the commercials or reply to direct mail. You could ask your best friend. Or you can take charge of these very important decisions and READ THIS BOOK!
Medicare expert Diane J. Omdahl will take you through all the steps to making the right decisions at the right time. Avoid costly mistakes and scams and ensure that Medicare works for you.
Imagine learning dozens of hidden healthcare secrets that could save you thousands on your healthcare plan. And this can come from just ONE tip, like the one on “premiums.” (Page 207)
“Medicare for You” shows you:
- When and how to enroll (it’s possible to enroll before 65!)
- How to pick a plan that works for you
- How to much sure you are truly covered
- Picking Medigap and other supplemental insurance
- Get the right card for Part D, Prescription Coverage
- Be protected if you need Long Term Care
- And much, much more!
One simple switch could mean better coverage, which may very well mean living longer to see your grandkids grow up. This is what’s in store for you inside Medicare for You.
After reading this guide, you’ll see
how the healthcare industry is robbing you,
and how to get your money back.
If any of this sounds appealing to you, then
Medicare for You
will have the answers to your stresses.
You will learn . . .
- Basic terms and concepts crucial to understanding Medicare information and advertisements. (Page 1)
- The #1 ‘fine-print’ tip to save thousands on your lifesaving medications. (Page 142, Don’t Let Big Pharma Rip You Off Anymore)
- What you need to know about the Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). (Page 15)
- How to eliminate the hidden charges on your Medicare plan immediately.
- Learn the 5 steps you must master before you can tackle enrolling in Medicare. (Page 95)
- How Social Security benefits impact your Medicare coverage.
- The secret to timing your Medicare coverage to get world-class benefits for pennies a month. (Page 13)
- The 5-step checklist to know whether Part B is best for you. (Page 35)
- Seven facts that can help you avoid becoming a victim to fraud or scams. (Page 225)
- The simple ‘3-part plugin blueprint’ to know exactly how to handle your enrollment period. (Page 237)
- Everything else you could ever need to know about Medicare to keep you safe and save you thousands.
You Can’t Afford NOT to Have This Book
By the end of this practical guide to Medicare, you’ll be equipped to:
Meet the Author:
Diane J. Omdahl, RN, MS
Nationally known Medicare expert Diane J. Omdahl is a registered nurse with a master’s degree in health services administration. For more than 30 years, she has been a true pioneer in the field of Medicare. She uses her extensive experience to provide today’s seniors, their families, and their professional advisers with unbiased, expert Medicare guidance.
Omdahl writes about Medicare at Forbes.com and has been featured in numerous publications, including USA Today, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal — MarketWatch, Kiplinger, CBS MoneyWatch, and many others.
- Develop an action plan for Medicare enrollment during your initial enrollment period, even if enrollment is not immediate.
- Select the Medicare coverage that will best work for you.
- Allow sufficient time to ensure proper coverage and avoid costly financial mistakes, potentially saving you tens of thousands of dollars!
- Tailor your plan based on your individual needs so that you get the best coverage, no matter your situation.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of Medicare, including authorized doctors and pharmacies, and regularly review your drug or Medicare Advantage plan to avoid unnecessary financial penalties.
- Evaluate your current situation, determine your timing and figure out your first steps.
Special Bonus: Initial Enrollment
Period (IEP) Worksheets
Medicare has dozens of enrollment periods. These give you the chance to get additional coverage, address changes in personal circumstances, and even right past wrongs.
Depending on what day of the month your birthday falls on, use one of these worksheets to identify your IEP. Then, during this time, study your situation and determine what, if anything, you need to do about Medicare. It’s that simple!
“Save money, save your life with this guide!”
“No one gives better advice about Medicare than Diane Omdahl.”
Terry Savage, Author of The Savage Truth on Money and Nationally Syndicated Financial Columnist
“Pick up this book, and you are 235 pages away from having real expertise in our Medicare options, enrollment issues and the inevitable complexities of navigating a government plan.”
Bob Veres, “Inside Information” Newsletter
Get Your FREE Copy of the Book With
a Trial Subscription to Health Radar
Get a 3-month trial subscription to Health Radar and stay healthy! You’ll get the latest updates and information about both traditional and alternative medicine every month.
Health Radar is packed from cover to cover with medical tips, tricks, and strategies.
Each month, get the latest medical advice from famed doctor Michael Roizen, M.D., chief medical officer at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic.
- How to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy and out of the hospital
- New medical treatments, tests, and drugs
- Latest breakthroughs for heart health, high blood pressure, diabetes, nerve and brain disorders, cancer, obesity, and much more
- Protect yourself from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs
- Add years, even decades, of health and vitality to your life and that of your family
- Money tips: How to get the most for your healthcare
Plus, hear from special guests who are experts in their field. Health Radar can help you with things like fighting or preventing sickness, remembering things better, and feeling happier. And you’ll learn how to keep from getting sick, save money on medicine, and feel good for a long time.
Remember, you are under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Don't wait, start your free trial today.
Claim Your FREE Copy of the Book
With This Special Offer!