You Can Survive Cancer.
No More Fear.
These Methods Work.
Cancer Survival Guide:
How to Conquer It and Live a Good Life
Cancer doesn’t wait.
From the instant you are diagnosed with cancer, you are bombarded with decisions that you need to make — fast.
And these first steps can have huge repercussions, from how your cancer is diagnosed, staged, and treated, to even whether or not you survive, and your quality of life after treatment.
Not only are the stakes sky high, but you’ll be expected to make these life-or-death decisions with probably less information than you had when you bought your last car.
Get a Jump-Start in
Dealing With Your Cancer
Cancer Survival Guide is intended to give you a jump-start in dealing with your cancer — to provide you with the tools you need to make those difficult choices wisely, and to quickly access additional information as you need it.
Here are just a few of the challenging questions cancer patients must answer . . .
- Who is the best doctor to treat my type of cancer?
- Where can I get the best treatment?
- Should I stick with my oncologist, or visit a large-scale cancer center?
- What kind of treatment is best?
- What side effects should I expect during treatment?
- Do I need a second opinion?
- Now that I have a second opinion, which one should I trust? Do I need a third?
- What will my cancer diagnosis mean for my loved ones?
The Cancer Survival Guide gives you the knowledge you need to survive, make decisions, and deal with issues that will come at you, not only in your early days as a cancer patient, but all the way through treatment and beyond.
Part I: What Is Cancer? Knowledge Replaces Fear With Hope
These chapters provide you with a foundation for understanding cancer, no matter what form of the disease you have.
- You’ll find a full chapter devoted to the most promising FREE and alternative cancer treatments, including some of the top doctors and medical centers that offer them. Page 41
- You’ll discover 10 symptoms that indicate cancer, and other little-known features that many cancers share. Page 5
- No one likes medical tests, but understanding the 12 common diagnostic procedures will put you at ease. In many cases, these tests actually rule out certain cancers. Page 18
- You’ll find the latest ways of treating cancer, from traditional methods to state-of-the-art targeted treatments. Page 29
- And you’ll find nine probing questions to ask, which will help you select the best doctors and treatment centers for your particular type of cancer. Page 57
Part II: Types of Cancer — Help Specifically for You
This section offers vital information on 13 types of cancers. This includes the “big four” cancers that comprise the vast majority of cancer cases:
- breast cancer, page 61
- lung cancer, page 77
- colon cancer, page 89
- prostate cancer, page 97
The remaining nine cancers covered in the book may be less common, but still affect the population in great numbers. Beginning on page 109, this list includes:
- bladder cancer
- brain cancer
- ovarian cancer
- non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- soft tissue sarcoma
- testicular cancer
- uterine cancer
Meet the Experts in Your Type of Cancer
(and the cancer survivors they helped become cancer-free)
Throughout the Cancer Survival Guide, you’ll meet the top doctors who specialize in your particular type of cancer. They’ll share with you their words of encouragement, guidance, and wisdom, honed from years of experience with thousands of patients.
You’ll also learn the inspiring stories of cancer survivors who will tell you how they did it, as well as pass their advice on to you!
You will discover:
- The statistics and prognosis for each type of cancer according to the stage of the disease.
- How the genes that you were born with affect your chances of getting cancer. Page 7.
- Ways to avoid the side effects of cancer treatment, including the “revolution in cancer treatment that is utilizing targeted treatments that are more effective and cause fewer side effects,” including hair loss, nausea, and vomiting. Page 29.
- New targeted cancer therapies are replacing conventional treatments. These advanced techniques block the spread of cancer cells without damaging normal cells, thus leading to fewer side effects. Discover when and how they can be used. Page 34.
- How to access potentially lifesaving clinical research studies. The book names specific resources that offer personalized services that match patients with research studies. Page 38.
- What a “patient resource navigator” is, how to get one, and how having one can help you deal with the day-to-day issues that cancer patients face. Page 56.
- How to avoid the depression and anxiety that come with cancer. Page 198.
- What future medical problems you are vulnerable to developing, according to the specific type of cancer you had.
- The steps you need to take after treatment to live the rest of your life cancer-free, including how to create a personalized cancer survivorship plan. Page 206.
This book gives you the kind of clear-cut, step-by-step tools you’ll need to beat cancer. It’s direct, specific, practical, hopeful, and to-the-point.
Whether you’re a man or woman, or whether you are young, old, or in between, this book is written with the focused goal that its information will guide you in your journey from cancer patient to cancer survivor. And we want you to have a copy under the most favorable terms possible.
Claim Your Copy,
with today’s special offer
Cancer Survival Guide is normally priced at $19.95 — a great value for a meticulously researched, comprehensive, 304-page guide that could actually save your life or that of someone you love.
To get this book in the hands of the greatest number of health-savvy readers, Newsmax Health is making a special limited-time offer. Order your copy of the Cancer Survival Guide with today’s special offer and you’ll pay just $4.95, a $15 savings. We even pay the shipping, saving you even more.
Your special offer also includes a complimentary 3-month subscription to Health Radar, sponsored by Newsmax Health.
You’ll find Health Radar jam-packed with easy-to-read and easy-to-apply help for your optimal health and wellness.
Guest medical experts answer your questions about health issues that plague and frustrate you and your loved ones.
You’ll also read about nutrition, fitness, even healthy and delicious recipes to please even the pickiest palates.
Health Radar truly bulges from cover to cover with to-the-point tips, tricks, and strategies that can . . .
- Eliminate your health worries . . .
- Keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor’s office . . .
- Protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs . . .
- And add many years of vitality to your life and the lives of your loved ones . . .
And here’s another benefit . . . With your subscription, you also get 24/7 access to the entire online archive of all past Health Radar issues (over 55 back issues and 11 special reports currently available). Look up any health subject that concerns you. Read them at your leisure, or print them out to take to your doctor.
It’s time to move beyond the limits of old-fashioned medicine.
And move beyond those nagging health problems that make you feel old, sick, fat, weak, and stressed out.
No matter what health issues you may be coping with, you’ll discover every issue of Health Radar to be an outstanding source of useful action strategies that help you enjoy a fun-filled, active life.
You’ll find that this is truly news you can use to safeguard your health on a daily basis.
And for the next 3 months, you’ll enjoy each issue as a gift of Newsmax Health as part of today’s special offer.
So Please Send Me My Copy of
— Plus the Trial Subscription to
I’ve Been Promised!
YES! I want to learn how to conquer cancer and live an active life. So send me Cancer Survival Guide for just $4.95 (shipping and handling are FREE). Plus, send me my free 3-month subscription to Health Radar.
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed!
You are under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar. Your subscription is risk-free. And again, regardless of your decision, your book and any newsletter issues you've received are yours to keep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 ($36.95 for digital) for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.