So What Will YOU Do To Survive It?
Cancer Survival Guide:
How to Conquer This Disease and Live an Active Life
The news is not good . . .
A recent study reported in the British Journal of Cancer shocked the public when it predicted that half of all adults will be diagnosed with cancer.
Last year, over 1.5 million people in the U.S. received this dreadful diagnosis.
And over half a million Americans died from cancer during the year. Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in the U.S. and the top cause of death worldwide.
So it’s not so much a matter of “if” — it’s more a matter of “when” . . .
And to compound the problem, as health writer Charlotte Libov points out in her new book
Survival Guide . . .
Cancer Survival Guide:
How to Conquer This Disease and Live an Active Life
A Cancer Diagnosis Demands Urgent Action
(And Doesn’t Care That You’re Not Prepared)
When a doctor tells you that you have cancer, you may experience a constellation of emotions: shock, fear, anger, guilt, depression, or many others.
You may even shut down emotionally.
At the same time, when you receive this diagnosis, you are immediately bombarded with decisions you must make — quickly. These urgent decisions will impact:
- How your cancer is typed, staged, and treated . . .
- The quality of life you will experience after treatment . . .
- And whether you will be one of the lucky ones who survive . . .
Despite the pressing nature of these life-or-death decisions, you will typically be asked to make them based on little information, perhaps less information than you had when you purchased your last car.
It’s not your fault — no one ever told you that you had to prepare.
Until today . . .
Throwing You a Life Preserver — Grab It!
Yes, grab it today like your life depends on it — because it does.
gives you the tools you need to make these decisions, not only in the early days after your diagnosis, but all the way through your treatment — and beyond.
You will become much better equipped to answer critical questions such as these:
- Who is the best doctor to treat my particular type of cancer?
- Where should I go to get the best treatment that offers me the highest chance for survival? Should I stick with my oncologist or go to a large cancer center?
- What treatment regimen is best for my cancer?
- What type of side effects can I expect?
- Do I need a second (or even a third) opinion?
- What will my cancer diagnosis mean for my loved ones?
In short, this book was written to provide you with an
informed plan to take you from cancer patient to cancer survivor.
Your Step-by-Step Plan to Beat Cancer —
and Stay Cancer-Free for Life
Cancer is not just one disease. There are more than 100 different types of cancer.
Survival Guide, you will receive a basic foundation for understanding cancer, no matter which type you have.
You will learn the common features shared by most cancers, and hear about the latest methods of treating cancer — from traditional surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy all the way up to state-of-the-art targeted treatments.
You will also discover the latest on complementary and alternative treatments.
In the second part of this book, you will get vital information on 13 types of cancer, including the “big four” that are the most common: breast, lung, prostate, and colon.
The author also includes information about others that are not as common but are most deadly, including brain cancer, ovarian cancer, and melanoma.
Plus, you’ll find information about bladder cancer, leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, testicular cancer, and uterine cancer.
Also critical to your survival, you will learn how to cope with the psychological and emotional effects of cancer. Covered topics include dealing with family and friends, the role of faith, finding a mentor or support group, and more.
And of vital importance to any cancer survivor, you will find specific practical tips on how to remain cancer-free for the rest of your life.
You will hear from many cancer survivors in this book — and see how they beat their cancer. Plus, you will also benefit from the comprehensive resource list dealing with all aspects of cancer.
In addition, you will discover:
- Whether you should consider personal genetic testing (Before or even after you’ve been diagnosed with cancer) . . .
- The statistics and prognosis for each particular type of cancer according to the stage of the disease . . .
- What you must know about the actual tests used to diagnose your specific type of cancer . . .
- Why it’s absolutely essential for you to create a personal healthcare record once you find out you have cancer (You’ll get a complete template to get you started) . . .
- Questions to ask your doctor after diagnosis and during treatment (Because your doc will hardly ever offer this information unless you ask) . . .
- Dealing with the rotten side effects of cancer treatment . . .
- How to choose complementary and alternative cancer treatments that really work (Hear from noted integrative physicians on how to combine mainstream and holistic treatments for a comprehensive approach) . . .
- What a cancer survivorship plan is (And why you’ll need one when you
your cancer treatment) . . .
provides an informed perspective that will enlighten people at risk for cancer, patients already suffering from the disease, and their loved ones as well. By translating the latest scientific information into accessible language and practical advice, this important book will be the go-to guide for anyone navigating the threat of cancer and its consequences.”
Gary Small, M.D.
Director, UCLA Longevity Center
- How to access clinical research studies and learn about experimental treatments that could save your life . . .
- Best ways for you to deal mentally and emotionally with a diagnosis of cancer . . .
- All about new targeted cancer therapies replacing conventional treatments (See when and how they can effectively be used) . . .
- Future medical problems you may develop according to the specific type of cancer and treatment you had . . .
- What a “patient resource navigator” is (See how to get one — and how having one can help you deal with the day-to-day issues cancer patients face) . . .
- How to deal with your fear of cancer recurrence . . .
- The key steps you need to take after treatment to increase your odds of living the rest of your life cancer-free . . .
- If you don’t have cancer now, see what experts recommend you start doing immediately to prevent it . . .
- And much, much more . . .
No one wants to roll the dice when the odds are NOT in your favor . . .
That’s why Newsmax Health wants to get a copy of CANCER Survival Guide into your hands immediately — while you still have time to prepare.
While this 304-page book retails for $19.95, Newsmax has made special arrangements to ship it out to you right away at no charge. They only ask that you cover a small $4.95 shipping charge to help defray their costs.
You Will Also Receive a FREE Bonus Report
As part of this special offer, along with your book
Survival Guide, you will also receive a FREE Special Report.
This Report, Cancer-Proof Your Body, is from the popular newsletter Health Radar — and is a $9.95 value.
Whether you’ve had cancer and want to remain cancer-free now, or whether you just want to avoid cancer entirely,
Cancer-Proof Your Body
will offer you 15 simple tips and strategies from a leading cancer prevention researcher.
You will see:
- The single thing you should avoid eating that will decrease your overall cancer risk by a whopping 40% . . .
- Why you should avoid organ meats, certain nuts, and one admittedly tasty seafood . . .
- The type of tea that suppresses the growth and reproduction of cancer cells . . .
- Taking this one thing daily not only decreases your risk of getting cancer, but also dramatically slows the progression of the disease if you do get it . . .
- Eating this side dish once a week will cut your risk of precancerous colon polyps by 40% . . .
- How taking daily low-dose aspirin is not only good for your heart, but can also protect against cancer of the breast, prostate, and colon (few people know this) . . .
- And much, much more . . .
And that’s not all . . . You’ll also receive:
Subscription to Health Radar
Each month, the popular newsletter Health Radar provides you with the latest studies, updates, and medical advancements from the worlds of both conventional and alternative medicine.
With interviews from guest medical experts, you’ll find Health Radar packed with easy-to-apply strategies to help you fight cancer, memory loss, arthritis, Parkinson’s, heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, high cholesterol, and many other health conditions.
Health Radar bulges from cover to cover with tips, tricks, and strategies that can:
- Eliminate your health worries . . .
- Keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor’s office . . .
- Protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs . . .
- And add many years of robust health and vitality to your life and the lives of your loved ones . .
Of course, I hope that once you see the quality of information you receive, you will become a regular subscriber to Health Radar. But you have my word — you are under NO obligation to do so.
Now it’s decision time. And as you can imagine, this will be a very popular offer. Please claim your gift copy of
immediately, while we still have copies in stock in our warehouse.
Remember: If you are an adult, you have a 1-in-2 chance of being diagnosed with cancer.
Don’t be caught unprepared. And don’t let it happen to those you care about, either.
You need this book right now — so what are you waiting for?
To your best cancer-free life,
For Newsmax Health
P.S. You can’t even get a fast food lunch for $4.95 today. Here’s a great resource that could end up saving your life, just for the cost of a little postage. Please don’t miss out.
Please Send Me My FREE Copy of
— Plus the FREE Report and Trial Subscription to Health Radar I’ve Been Promised!
YES! I wouldn’t turn down the gift of a life preserver. I want to see how to survive a cancer diagnosis if it should happen to me or a loved one. So send me my FREE copy of
and my FREE Special Report. I merely cover a small $4.95 shipping fee. I also get a risk-free 3-month subscription to Health Radar.
Note: Current or former subscribers to Health Radar are not eligible for this offer. Please see our free renewal offer — Go Here Now.
Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
You are under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar. Your subscription is risk-free. And again, regardless of your decision, your book, report and any newsletter issues you've received are yours to keep.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.