Get Your FREE Copy of
6 Ways to Save
$1,000 a Year on Your Medicare Plan
With Your One-Year Renewal to Health Radar!
YES! I want my own FREE instantly downloadable copy of the report
6 Ways to Save $1,000 a Year on Your Medicare Plan.
Simply renew my subscription to Health Radar for one-year (12 issues) for only $39.95.
Your renewal order consists of the following items:
One-Year Subscription to Health Radar (Including Access to Online Archives).
- 12 printed issues of Health Radar delivered monthly to your mailbox.
- Powerful strategies to fight back against cancer, memory loss, heart disease, and many other health conditions . . .
- Information about medical breakthroughs and proven strategies from top doctors to help add years of robust health to your life . . .
- Immediate access to the current issue and ALL past issues of Health Radar, which you can read or download at your convenience . . .
The Health Radar Report:
6 Ways to Save $1,000 a Year on Your Medicare Plan
(a $19.95 value).
- Take advantage of every tip, program, and loophole in Medicare to save the most money possible . . .
- Save $250 on annual premiums, up to $300 with “drug assistance” plans, and up to $1,200 with this little-known Medicare Savings Program . . .
- Plus, save $250-$300 on medications merely by having your doctor write your prescription in this specific way . . .
- Download at your convenience . . .
Simply Fill Out the Form Below to:
Renew your subscription to Health Radar and gain instant access to
Health Radar Special Report: 6 Ways to Save $1,000 a Year on Your Medicare Plan
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to Health Radar comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.